• Question: How come some flowers are edible and some aren't ??

    Asked by 787envp29 to William, Roberto, Karen, Jasmine, Chinna on 12 Nov 2018.
    • Photo: Karen O'Neill

      Karen O'Neill answered on 12 Nov 2018:


      Some flowers happen to contain toxic chemicals that can make you sick, sometimes flowers and plants have this so that animals won’t eat them!

    • Photo: William McCarthy

      William McCarthy answered on 12 Nov 2018:


      Some flowers have this protection from being eaten by animals with bad tastes and chemicals called toxins which make them not nice to eat đŸ™‚

Comments